The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.

Thread: Passes

+ Reply to Thread

Passes

So I've been reading a few threads about passes. I don't know many varients of the pass. Few passes taught by Jason England, the invisible pass taught by Brad Christian, and a few more passes that I forgot the names of, but there are two passes that I use that I "came up" with, but I'm not sure if they already exist or not.

The first is basically a pass that goes from the middle to the bottom (using the invisible pass method), and the second (that is fun to do but kinda impractical with some, if not most, routines - and also unsing the invisible pass method) is a pass that goes from the middle to second to the bottom.

I play around with those two just for the sake of playing around with them. I don't exactly use them in routines. I sometimes do my bottom pass in case I need the card to be in the bottom in order to palm them, or whatever. Otherwise, I don't use them mainly because they make too much noise when I execute the pass.

Which is basically why I want to know if those two passes exist - to see if I can learn a little more on the subtleties.
    Pick a card... Any card.
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ]

RealityOne's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite Member
    :: Agent R1
    :: Gauntlet winner

Are your variations just changing where you get your break?
    ~ David
    Perception of reality is a selection of reality which results in a distortion of reality.

Shawn Mullins's Avatar :: Team Ellusionist
    :: Social kinda guy
    :: J. Kredible Dance Commander

Shoot a video of them and send them to me via PM. If I don't know, I can ask a couple people.

It's hard to tell just by text.
    Pancakes10385
    http://twitter.com/sleightofshawn
    http://www.mullinsmagic.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by RealityOne View Post
    Are your variations just changing where you get your break?
    No, it's really how I grip the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Mullins View Post
    Shoot a video of them and send them to me via PM. If I don't know, I can ask a couple people.

It's hard to tell just by text.
    Will do! I shall PM it to you in a couple of hours after I finish work
    Pick a card... Any card.
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ]