The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread
    Community Manager @ E

Marked Vintage 1800 Playing Cards

http://www.ellusionist.com/marked-vi...ing-cards.html

These already great decks just got a whole lot better! I've gotta say the way these are marked makes me smile and they're perfect for the workers out there. If you work for hecklers, and you know we all do from time to time, a marked deck can get you out of some really tight spots!

If that wasn't enough every deck includes a link to a special teaching video with Daniel Madison going over the ins and outs of using a marked deck. Yep, we love to hook you up!
    Have more magic questions? Keep up with me on Twitter too! [url]http://twitter.com/lukedancy[/url]

I do love these cards, I was a little disappointed in the actual marking of the cards, I've been told the best way to see the markings is to hold it at arms length like if you were actually playing poker etc... I don't have the best eyesight but i'm not blind either and I have a real difficult time deciphering the markings. Watching the video to show you the back of the cards are magnified to show you where to look, in the video it is real easy to see the markings being the cards are now x10 bigger than actual cards. Don't buy these just because are marked but still get these cards because they are excellently made.