The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread
    Craig Browning's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: Psychic Old Bear

MENTALISM & Where to Start

A few years ago I penned a series of free pdfs simply because I got tired of answering this classic question, "Where Does One Learn About Mentalism?"

Introduction to Mentalism is a resource book with an overview that can be found here -- http://s3.lybrary.com/free_ebooks/in..._mentalism.pdf (47 pages)

Learning to Cold Read is a similar resource and can be found here -- http://s3.lybrary.com/free_ebooks/le..._cold_read.pdf
    (24 pages)

I would point everyone to these two sources first in that they offer a list of the books and some videos you should avail yourself to along with a myriad of resources.
    Help Me Get to Doomsday 2015 -- www.gofundme.com/doomsday2015 --

ChristopherThisse's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite
    :: Gauntlet winner

Having read this (and his other offerings along these lines) I can highly recommend anyone interested in Mentalism follow those links.
    http://www.ellusionist.com/boffo-pdf-by-christopher-thisse.html

The HP Lovecraft of Bizarre Magic

In numerology how does it work? Like how will there birth date tell you about them? I am a little confused.
    Jonah Egold

Raymond Singson's Avatar :: Lead Forum Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Egold View Post
    In numerology how does it work? Like how will there birth date tell you about them? I am a little confused.
    The supposed relationship between numbers and personal attributes can be researched online. Some of the beliefs and significance is actually pretty fascinating. I believe the origins of numerology can be traced back to ancient China with the advent of mathematics. Today, the significance of numerology is similar to that of horoscopes; people find meaning in symbols. Numbers, just like formations of stars in astrology or the pictures found in a deck of Tarot Cards, are symbols that a reader can decipher for the participant.

RS.