+ Reply to Thread
    Adam Wilber's Avatar :: Creator
    :: Earbuds
    :: Forum Director

Interviews Coming to the Forums.

Hello guys and girls. We have some exciting things in the works for all of us here on the forums. We will be running a series of interviews with some big names in magic. The first interview will be with a good friend of mine and one of the all time greatest magic authors on the planet. Mr. Jon Racherbaumer. I am thrilled to have to oppritunity to share the wealth of knowlege this man posseses with you all. I will be interviewing Jon within the next week and I would love to hear what questions you all have for him. For those of you who haven't seen Jon's work (because you live under a rock :) ) You can check him out here.

Please list any questions you would like me to ask in this thread or PM them to me. The deadline for questions will have to be Tuesday May 8th.
    Ellusionist Forum Director

Brad Christian's Avatar :: Founder / President
    :: Ellusionist ģ

Jon - you created my favorite DVD on card work... the one with Marlo in the kitchen demonstrating moves to you while the gorgeous music played and you narrated. What inspired the style of that DVD, the music, the narration.... can you talk about the DVD a bit?
    Brad.
    Ellusionist ģ

Jason.Michael's Avatar :: Moderator
    Sorry - it's late! In a generation where new magicians prefer instant downloads, DVDís, and other types of on-demand learning, where do you feel classics like The Tarbell Course in Magic fit in?

I'm sad I didn't read this until now. I recently picked up 7-7-7 and Fast and Loose (both curated by Racherbaumer)... can't wait to see the interview!