The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread

New card design suggestion pure smoke!!!

Hello every1,
    I m new to the ellusionist forum.....I had seen the Pure Smoke its really fantastic.....
    I was wondering if ellusionist introduces a new card when has a smoke pattern design...
    it will look more BIZARRE along with Pure Smoke......the best part is Ellusionist produces the BEST cards and BEST designs....
    I hope Brad Christian likes my concept and goes with it :)
    thanks
    Muhammad Osama Sheikh(osgambit)

Check out the Arcanes. I think they might have a little of what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Morland View Post
    Check out the Arcanes. I think they might have a little of what you're looking for.
    This.

Both Black and White Arcanes have some smoke/mist in the royal cards.

RealityOne's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite Member
    :: Agent R1
    :: Gauntlet winner

Quote Originally Posted by osgambit View Post
    I was wondering if ellusionist introduces a new card when has a smoke pattern design...
    That would be cool - a card with smoke on it. The best would be to have a gaff card without smoke so you can rub the card and release the smoke using pure smoke.
    ~ David
    Perception of reality is a selection of reality which results in a distortion of reality.

mallow81's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: 3x Gauntlet winner

Quote Originally Posted by RealityOne View Post
    That would be cool - a card with smoke on it. The best would be to have a gaff card without smoke so you can rub the card and release the smoke using pure smoke.
    this is not a bad idea at all....
    "It's fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney

Xntrix's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: Aussie Adonis

We were discussing the possibility of that with the Arcane Gaff. May be something we will do with the next gaff print we produce.

-Jake
    I have no use for people who have learned the limits of the possible.

Mike Anderson's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: Semper Cadabra

I have already been sparking ideas to use the Black Ghost Joker reveal. With the application of the "Pure Smoke" you can imbue the cards ghost (Joker) with a reveal.

There are lots of easy things such as this that the Pure smoke can make the trick even more impact full.
    Imagination, is more important than knowledge." - A.E.

agree with your idea :)