+ Reply to Thread

Ellusionist products for wholesale

Does anyone know a wholesaler in Europe that sells the Ellusionist products? I own a website that sells playing cards but Ellusionist told me they don`t ship the products to my country... so i`m thinking maybe someone else knows where i can buy them. Thanks.

Xntrix's Avatar :: Team Ellusionist
    :: Elite Member
    :: Aussie Adonis

By wholesaler - I take it you mean retailer. There are plenty of shops in the UK and Europe that stock Ellusionist decks - a quick google search should help you out - however expect to pay a decent mark-up to get the decks. Alternatively, you could use a mail forwarding company to send the decks from the States to your country. Once again - google will be able to give you a hand with companies offering this service.

All the best,

JS.
    I have no use for people who have learned the limits of the possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Xntrix View Post
    By wholesaler - I take it you mean retailer. There are plenty of shops in the UK and Europe that stock Ellusionist decks - a quick google search should help you out - however expect to pay a decent mark-up to get the decks. Alternatively, you could use a mail forwarding company to send the decks from the States to your country. Once again - google will be able to give you a hand with companies offering this service.

All the best,

JS.

No, By wholesaler i mean wholesaler :). I need about 300-400 decks for my shop. So far i found DiFatta`s site, but they still have high prices on Ellusionsit decks. The best solution would be if Ellusionist would change their shipping policy and ship to my country, but since i don`t see that happening in the near future, i`m trying to buy the products from other sellers. Maybe someone can help me. Thank you.

Are you sure they won't ship to your country?
    I live in Europe, my country isn't listed on the 'countries we ship to page' and I have no problems whatsoever.

If your country isn't listed, try contacting E-support on http://www.ellusionist.com/international-yes
    Maybe you could become an wholesaler for E yourself on http://www.ellusionist.com/want_to_wholesale

If E can't ship to you because of customs and/or local law, I'm afraid you're stuck.
    Because if UPS is not allowed to ship to you, then who is?