Page 1 of 2
1 2 ... LastLast
+ Reply to Thread
    Jason Brumbalow's Avatar :: Creator : Pure Smoke

Large Revelation coming Thursday 2.10.11

Greetings all!

We will be uncovering a VERY special project that has been in the works since early last year.

Ellusionist has gone out on a deep limb to bring you a magic training resource like no other in history. Get ready for something unique, original and totally personalized to fit your deepest magic cravings.

Some said it couldn't be done. Some said it shouldn't be done. Some said if we did it, they will come. You will not want to miss this.

Be here this Thursday 4pm ET , 2.10.2011 for OUR 10th birthday present to YOU.

Until then.....
    Jason "JBone" Brumbalow

http://www.facebook.com/jason.brumbalow
    twitter.com/jasonbrumbalow

"Guided by a force much greater than luck."

ScottBaird's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite Member
    :: Closet Card Genius

............iiiiiiiinteresting!

I am really curious as to what this could be!

Scott.
    Professional Coin Magician and student
    Currently listening to Jay-Z
    Artist (literally)

:: Gauntlet winner

Wow, ok I'm totally syked (hyped) now! Happy 10th Birthday E!
    - Eric

:: Mentor

I hope its Aliun, or whatever that sweet levitation was back like 6 years ago...that thing was NUTS.

I am sure its not it, though. I am excited! I just did my taxes, and I bought about $600 worth of stuff a few weeks ago...can't wait to keep adding to the collection.
    A esse ad posse valet, a posse ad esse non valet consequentia.

Nunc id vides, nunc ne vides.

Perhaps the next film by Brad? The backroom was it called? If it is, than cool.

Though I hope, if it is some sort of DVD (except for the one mention above), that it is not another coin or card training recipe. Anyway...

Joe Hadsall's Avatar :: Content developer
    :: Social network sharp
    :: Xtreme Keyboard Manipulator

To help you figure out what it is, we took the liberty of saying what it isn't on the blog.
    “What’s the point of that, I wonder? I mean, I get how they did it. I just ain’t seeing the why.”
    ~Malcolm Reynolds

Rabidpuppies's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Arcane View Post
    Perhaps the next film by Brad? The backroom was it called? If it is, than cool.

This is what I was hoping...but I just bugged JBone and it turns out it's not, turns out my long dormant project, Dawg&Bone is finally being released. It's something special people: Spec picks a card, signs card, places card back in the middle of the deck (can be borrowed) and repeatedly the signed card comes to the top of the deck in various ways each more visual and amazing than the next. We've spent many years clearing up some confusion between Dawg&Bone and some other effect commonly known in the trade as the Ambitious Card and finally, after much digging, shouting and mild violence, it turns out that I in fact invented the Ambitious Card three years ago (under the name Dawg&Bone) and pretty much everyone has somehow been copying my routine ever since...amazingly, as far back as...like, a hundred years ago or something...

Mental huh?

Which reminds me...E is also set to release my underground Mentalism routine, Mental Huh, in the next few weeks. Simple concept that hits hard: Ask spectator to think of a card - any card, completely free choice - and concentrate on it with all their power, then when they've been concentrating for a bit you ask them off-hand what the card was they were thinking of. When they tell you, you say the following, "Yes, that was the card i was thinking of." Mental huh?

Completely impromptu. Uses no force, gimmick or sleight-of-hand. 7 hours in-depth instruction spread over 5 Discs with my special previously never-before-revealed bonus effect "No, This Is Not The Invisible Deck, It Is Something Different" (requires an Invisible Deck, sold seperately) whcih to be honest is worth the price of the set on its own.

Should retail for about $99.99.

This year belongs to me.

Rabid Out
    Ellusionist Systems Model: 101

mallow81's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: 3x Gauntlet winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpuppies View Post
    it turns out that I in fact invented the Ambitious Card three years ago (under the name Dawg&Bone) and pretty much everyone has somehow been copying my routine ever since...amazingly, as far back as...like, a hundred years ago or something...

"Yes, that was the card i was thinking of." Mental huh?
    Rabid Out
    Looks like I (and many others) owe you some royalties. I've been using Dawg&Bone for a while, and I just happened to use MENTAL HUH last night to my wife. I am pretty sure that I didn't learn it from you (I would have remembered a talking dog teaching magic) so I guess someone stole your work. I'm sure you can sniff them out though.
    Anyway, I am excited to see what's on the 7 hours DVD.

Seriously, read what Jason said at the top: "magic training resource like no other in history"
    This is not some standard E DVD (Brad or otherwise). I think this is a lot more in-depth than that. We'll see pretty soon...
    "It's fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney

I am really excited, can't wait to find out.
    If you are looking for someone to just talk to about magic, message me would love to talk.

Shawn Mullins's Avatar :: Team Ellusionist
    :: Social kinda guy
    :: J. Kredible Dance Commander

ou ou ou

I know what it is...

And this is something I've been VERY excited about
    Pancakes10385
    http://twitter.com/sleightofshawn
    http://www.mullinsmagic.webs.com

i cant wait to see what it is unfortunately i don't get out of class until 5:45 which sucks

arvindj227's Avatar :: Lead Moderator
    :: Ellusionist ®
    :: Carmen Sandiego's soulmate

Delft, The Netherlands / Hasselt, Belgium
    This is gonna be nuts. It's brilliant.
    An artist makes the difficult look easy and a showman makes the easy look spectacular.

Ellusionist Lead Moderator
    http://arvindjshankar.com

Joe Hadsall's Avatar :: Content developer
    :: Social network sharp
    :: Xtreme Keyboard Manipulator

Personally, the biggest revelation to me? Judging by his post above, Rabid revealed himself to be Jerry Sadowitz.

ZING!
    “What’s the point of that, I wonder? I mean, I get how they did it. I just ain’t seeing the why.”
    ~Malcolm Reynolds

Tempest's Avatar :: Elite
    :: Prophet
    :: Creator, KAOS

...Could it be Kard Klub 2??? Crash Course 3???

|| sean ||
    twitter @sean_emory

OK, ok, Im pretty excited. Anyone care to share how big of a hit my bank account is going to take? haha