Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
+ Reply to Thread
    mallow81's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: 3x Gauntlet winner

Finalist: mallow81

Part of this effect was created by Richard Sanders. He deserves credit for his outstanding effect. I simply tried to take it to the next level.
    Performer: Brandon Porterfield in Okinawa Japan.

arvindj227's Avatar :: Lead Moderator
    :: Ellusionist
    :: Carmen Sandiego's soulmate

Delft, The Netherlands / Hasselt, Belgium
    Absolutely insane! Great work, very clearly handled and performed.
    An artist makes the difficult look easy and a showman makes the easy look spectacular.

Ellusionist Lead Moderator
    http://arvindjshankar.com

Wow

Wow simply perfect.loved it!.

Ladies and gentlemen
    I think we have a winner.
    I already bow for the champion
    I think I have the shapeshifter under control.
    Oh, it just changed ;)

Thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate the support.

that was amazing! great job!
    My Signature is cooler than yours.

Great finish, left them bob-smacked.

Good job!

-Jesse
    Currently working on:
    ~Spread
    ~Breaks
    ~Color Monte
    ~Reading Card College

That is an amazing magic tick, well done! I love the paper in the water part. Fantastical!

well done mate i loved the entire performance

WOW! Dude! You amazed me! I loved it! I think you're the winner, great performance!! great trick, I loved the Jack in Liquify! And the part that amazed me the most was when he had the Jack in his pockets! I had to back the video like 4 times to see it! You left them speechless!

In my opinio, you deserve the gold arcane deck, your performance was brilliant

Excellent performance

Stephan
    Formerly known as Burnin'

Quote Originally Posted by mallow81 View Post
    Part of this effect was created by Richard Sanders. He deserves credit for his outstanding effect. I simply tried to take it to the next level.
    Performer: Brandon Porterfield in Okinawa Japan.

when they say genuine spectators.
    but i watch this a few times and i realise at 1.17. when u actually say "would you..." the audience actually put the hand on top of the card before u even finish completing the sentence that you were about to say.
    sorry but no offence, this was actually a prepared audience?and they were acting?
    but it was a good presentation anyway, just that i thought that mistake was kinda obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremycheo View Post
    but i watch this a few times and i realise at 1.17. when u actually say "would you..." the audience actually put the hand on top of the card before u even finish completing the sentence that you were about to say.
    sorry but no offence, this was actually a prepared audience?and they were acting?
    but it was a good presentation anyway, just that i thought that mistake was kinda obvious.
    Wow, your eyes and ears are sharp! i just realise it too!though i watch it a few time.But i guess his presentation is fine:)
    The hand is quicker than the eye

Quote Originally Posted by hilmi View Post
    Wow, your eyes and ears are sharp! i just realise it too!though i watch it a few time.But i guess his presentation is fine:)
    Did you ever think that the guy just knew what to do? Especially if he has been shown tricks before? And double especially when you see Brandon points to the guy then to the card.
    Imagination is the essence of magic

Quote Originally Posted by jeremycheo View Post
    They were not prepared for the routine. However they are my students and I have done many performances with them before. And when i put a card on the table I usually have someone cover it, so they are used to that. And please remember they are Japanese and I usually perform in Japanese, but tried to focus on English for the video. So it may seem like they knew what I was going to say, probably because they did, watch my motions, and not the speaking, I motioned for him to move while I was beginning the sentence. I do however submit that it kinda looks setup after reading your comments. I guess that's the problem with working with another language. I hope that does not hurt my chances though.

absolutely incredible

i'm speachless. i don't even know what to say, man. spectacular