+ Reply to Thread

Art of Magic Question - Dollar Bill To Vending Machine

Hey Guy's,

I know art of magic has been out for a long time! I remember though when it first came out it said in the description that their was going to be a dollar bill to vending machine trick. I was really excited because that sounded like something truly amazing and if wayne had created it and was teaching it, it had to be practical.

Then suddenly it just disappeared and in its place was Jay Sankey's Burned Card effect. So my question is what happened to the dollar bill to vending machine trick?

It sounded really cool so I was just curious what happened to it,

Thanks all for the help,

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Hey Guy's,

I know art of magic has been out for a long time! I remember though when it first came out it said in the description that their was going to be a dollar bill to vending machine trick. I was really excited because that sounded like something truly amazing and if wayne had created it and was teaching it, it had to be practical.

Then suddenly it just disappeared and in its place was Jay Sankey's Burned Card effect. So my question is what happened to the dollar bill to vending machine trick?

It sounded really cool so I was just curious what happened to it,

Thanks all for the help,

Christian
    Someone else had pretty much the same effect coming out, talked to Wayne about it, and so he took the effect off the DVD. I think that's how it went anyways.
    Genesis