+ Reply to Thread

Lost instruction manual

A while back I bought a pack of Deland's Automatic Playing Cards, but have since lost the instruction manual and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is somewhere online where I can get them or if some who has them could scan them or something? I'm asking so I don't have to buy the whole deck again just to get the instructions.

Xntrix's Avatar :: Team Ellusionist
    :: Elite Member
    :: Aussie Adonis

Exposure

Welcome to the Ellusionist forums Roamed Knights!

I have quite a few of the Automatic decks, but most of mine I think are from the early 1900's through to the 1940's. I imagine it's still the same design as the ones out today, but if the link below does not pertain to your deck, let me know and I'll have a look at the manuals for the decks I have.

Hope this helps,

JS.
    I have no use for people who have learned the limits of the possible.

Those are the instructions for my deck, thank you so much
    Last edited by Roamed Knights; 11-11-2009 at 12:43 AM.

Same thing different deck.

If someone could please help me. I'm so like stressing about this. I also purchased the Deland's Automatic Playing Cards. I've lost the instructions for my set as well. I seen the link for the missing instructions but I understood it but it didn't match what I have. Very similar but not the same. I'm trying to get it so I can practice it and get good at it.
    If someone could please help with that it would be so awesome.

Magically,
    Leon

Thanks for this info

Quote Originally Posted by Xntrix View Post
    Welcome to the Ellusionist forums Roamed Knights!

I have quite a few of the Automatic decks, but most of mine I think are from the early 1900's through to the 1940's. I imagine it's still the same design as the ones out today, but if the link below does not pertain to your deck, let me know and I'll have a look at the manuals for the decks I have.

Hope this helps,

JS.
    I was so excited when I saw this. I thought I found the solution to my problem from someone else having the same issue. I read the instructions and it doesn't match with my Deland's Automatic Playing Cards. If you have other instructions would you please help me out with that set of instructions to see if it matches my set please!

Magically,
    Leon

Jason.Michael's Avatar :: Moderator
    Had to edit out some things, guys. We have to keep in mind exposure.

Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltheillusionist View Post
    I read the instructions and it doesn't match with my Deland's Automatic Playing Cards.
    Over the last 35 years I've had several decks of Deland's Automatic Playing Cards and they've all been the same. Can you provide a pic and maker of yours? All Deland's APC decks should be the same, that's what makes it a Deland's APC deck, and it should be made by either Adams or USPCC. Magic Makers now makes them under the name of Deland's $100 Deck.

If it matches the pics here and here, those instructions should work.

Any more info on your deck would be helpful in finding you some instructions. For now, I can tell you the main mark is in the upper left corner and you should be able to figure those out, and it's also a stripper deck.

The Ace of Spades from the Wonder deck is indeed nifty.
    wonder%20ass..jpg
    Last edited by Renaldow; 03-21-2010 at 02:58 AM.

It was the same but

It was the same but the arrangement of the cards. Does that make a big difference. I'm asking because in the intructions it was talking about different cards being on the bottom then my deck had. For safety of the illusion can you send me the instructions again in a private message or an email to me. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Ltheillusionist View Post
    It was the same but the arrangement of the cards. Does that make a big difference. I'm asking because in the intructions it was talking about different cards being on the bottom then my deck had. For safety of the illusion can you send me the instructions again in a private message or an email to me. Please!
    I'll send you a PM if you'd like; but look at it this way:

Which do you think has a better chance of being wrong, the arrangement of cards in your deck, or printed instructions that have been around 97 years?