+ Reply to Thread

How long does it take for products to ship?

I ordered Tagged by Rich Ferguson on Thursday. I was wondering how long it usually takes to get here? Thanks in advance
    “Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”

ChristopherThisse's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite
    :: Gauntlet winner

Depends. If you ordered it early on Thursday, then they'd have processed it that day and sent it out Friday, probably. If you ordered it late Thursday it may not go out until Monday. It'll probably be there by next Thursday in either case.

ChristopherThisse's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite
    :: Gauntlet winner

Note: I am not a definitive answer, as I'm just going off my own experience.

Elite Member
    All orders ship within 24 hours (with the exception of Sunday). If you placed your order before 3pm Eastern Time, the order will ship that same day, if it was after 3pm, then it ships the following day.

As for how it will take for it to reach your door, that all depends on what shipment option you chose and your location. But from the sounds of your question, I believe my first paragraph answers your question.

Based off of my own experience though, my orders (from E) usually arrive in about 3 days with basic shipping, give or take a day depending on if I placed the order before or after 3pm and/or if it was placed during the weekend.

Looking at your location you have listed and since you haven't received your order yet, I'd expect your package to be there Monday, possibly Tuesday if you ordered after 3pm. I'm not saying it will definitely be there by then, but based off my own experience with Ellusionist, that would be my guess.

-Dave-
    Last edited by Dave Wiltrout; 04-11-2009 at 03:24 PM.
    "Beliefs not only affect judgments and behavior, but can even distort what we see" David Lewis

don't know if you have bank holidays in the US of A (always wanted to say it like that, he he) but with this weekend being Easter weekend, Friday and Monday are bank holidays. So if you placed your order after 3pm on Thursday, it may not get processed until Tuesday.

If you don't have them then just forget this.

a question

-hey Dave i just wanna ask about the shipment im in Egypt and wanna order a Bicycle Card Deck but i think its not enough to order thing like a deck should i order things not less than a quantity of something like 10$ or its okay ,,, plz answer me and if im at Egypt how long does it take to come here ?

NabSteR

Quote Originally Posted by NabSteR View Post
    -hey Dave i just wanna ask about the shipment im in Egypt and wanna order a Bicycle Card Deck but i think its not enough to order thing like a deck should i order things not less than a quantity of something like 10$ or its okay ,,, plz answer me and if im at Egypt how long does it take to come here ?

NabSteR
    I would not reccomend purchasing anything less then $50 total in cart for international orders, purely because of the shipping costs. If you bought a pack of Bikes then you are basically paying $30 for a pack of cards. Try and find a more local supplier, or if there isn't any shops near you then try an Africa or Europe based website that sells them. Or Ebay.

As for how long it takes, it got to me in about 2-3 weeks, but it depends on how good your local postal service is too.