+ Reply to Thread

Magic shops in the Houston area.

I'm in Houston visiting family and I thought I would bring my nephew to a magic shop in the area and buy him some stuff. :)
    Any recommendations?

We are in Katy TX, so the closer the better.

Thanks guys!
    It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.
    ~Niccolo Machiavelli

Frankel's Costume is in Houston. It seems like they have a large variety of magic.

2801 Polk St.
    Houston, Texas 77003
    713-228-9445
    http://www.frankelcostume.com/

Thats cool that your going to take your nephew there. Hopefully he finds great intrest in magic. Develop the youth :) haha

Thanks,
    -UM

Posting Permissions