+ Reply to Thread

What do you think the Blaine ending will be?

Ok, so looking at the poster upside down and speculation - Give your best guess and lets see who comes closest, also have a seperate "What you see in the poster" as people visually see different things and it will be fun to see who sees what etc

My guess -

Ropes burn through, david falls, - that is all I got for now lol

What I see in the poster -
    The devil, burning fire, demons, DB signs in the clouds - birds under him to sweep him in his fall?
    Last edited by desmit6; 09-24-2008 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Edit title

Bullet Catch

I think someone will fire a shot at him whille he hangs upside down and he will catch the bullet in his mouth. When he catches it the boots will let him go and he will land safely and show us all that he kept the bullet in his mouth the whole fall. Or maybe he will be flashy and pretend it killed him before showing us all that he is ok.

David Blaine will end the stunt blind. At least for a while.

Regards,

ID4

Quote Originally Posted by ID4 View Post
    David Blaine will end the stunt blind. At least for a while.

Regards,

ID4
    You are correct in my estimate. Whether or not he can see, he will end up "Blind for a while" That will be the Publicity step to ensure further media coverage.

He's not one for theatrics. So either he will end up blind for awhile or with some other injury. Sense the last few times he suffered Kidney damage from the underwater one. He had other things happen to him from the other stunts too that I can't really remember. But usually his stunts either end with him pulling off or deciding that he can't go on anymore and suffering some form of an injury.
    Magic is something that only John Madden can do with a tube of tough acting tenactin.

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere fanning cards
    I'm thinking he will have a bullet shot at him. He will then catch it between his feet. Then the people will let his feet go and as he is falling the bullet falls to. He lands on his back and then catches the bullet with his teeth.
    I pulled off a Charlie Gordon.

Although I have no guesses as to what will happen, I'd like to note that DB has stated in a video blog that he did a bullet catch for the show airing on Wednesday, which seems to suggest he's already done the bullet catch.