The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread
    FishSticks's Avatar :: Elite Member
    :: Coin Wizard
    :: Sponge Bunny Breeder

Just pretend 2 (Improved) from Bobo's

Here's a verison still modified from bobo's but more natural movements and more like the orgininal. I think it's improved. Tell me what you think..

[FONT=Arial]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oScTCNDKme8[/FONT]
    Sponge and coin magician . Need help with sponge or coin sleight-of-hand magic? PM me!

ScottBaird's Avatar :: Moderator
    :: Elite Member
    :: Closet Card Genius

It's a very good idea! Smooth it out, and you've got a pretty good trick there. The script may need a bit of work, but you're almost there!

Scott.
    Professional Coin Magician
    Studio Director, Alberta Printmakers
    Sociopolitical Fine Art Printmaker

The right hand tosses the coin upwards. Try it that way and see how it works for you. Nice job, keep it up!
    Jack of all Spades and other trades

This might not have been brought up but you need to work on the tempo and naturalness of your hands. Sometimes your hands move real fast and that implicates that you're doing something at that point, during key points. Other times they move slow and the hand(s) looks unnatural. If you want to PM me I will tell you where, at least for me watching the hand(s) looked unnatural. At a point that is integral to this effect no less.