The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread

My brand new coin penetration

Mods, this is on putfile and for some reason I cannot disable comments, if you know how please PM me and I will do so.

This trick is similiar to Daniel Garcias Bad Habit, and Justin Millers Seal-a-feign, but uses a completely differant method, and imo, is more visual because it remains in audience view the entire time. it does use kind of a gimmick, it can be found at almost any store. No dupes are used.

I have no name yet, please comment

http://media.putfile.com/A-crazy-new-coin-penetration

RJohnson's Avatar :: Moderator Emeritus
    :: Ellusionist
    :: President, More Posts Than Anyone Else Club

Sorry it took so long to validate!

RJ
    Can you keep a secret?
    So can I!

In a strange land with all those coins you made vanish!
    Jeese I can't believe no one has commented on this video yet my friend.

Well I have to say from first glance I love it, very, very clean looking and direct. Just for my own curiosity how examinable is this effect of yours?
    All in all I think it looks very good and I hope you keep working on this and other effects.

- Matt
    "My brain is the key that sets me free."
    - Ehrich Weiss

Nice video! And welcome to the forums! (I noticed this was you're first post.) If you need anything feel free to PM me or any of the mods. We are glad to have you.

The Video was really dark, and it was somewhat hard to see, but what I did see was really impressive.

One question, does it only work with a cig box? Or could you use a deck of cards with the plastic still around it? It would be cool if you could use both. =)

It's a really nice effect. Keep up the good work.

I have seen it done with a playing card wrapper.