The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 ... LastLast
+ Reply to Thread

New Updated Video Running On Cable TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPYJxzDf1Gw
    Watch My Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPYJxzDf1Gw

Good job man. The only thing I saw was that your hands were out of the shot too much and it looked suspicios because they were out for around 1-2 seconds. Plus I got bored after the first change.
    Quinton

ya dude is thats on cable tv.... thenn they dont expect much...

Cus that was terrible quaility... the trick wasnt that great.... it was you doing a color change on a rug.. big deal....

I mean cmon seriouslly...
    ebracelet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFg0ows1zH4

Bryan Drake's Avatar :: Elite
    :: Veritas Historian

Hmmm...this is not the first time I have seen this problem it seems as if everytime I see this sleight on a video this happens. On your second sleight, the Marlo. You put way too much emphasis on a part that should not be emphasized. Try to make it look more natural.
    Bryan Drake

Truth changed my life.

BryanDrakeShow.com

That was a bad Marlo Miracle Card Change .. make it slower!
    “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo da Vinci

BANNED
    ........ saw alot of your feet...and not enough magic

"The Ellusionist"

Hmmm...seems a little unimaginative Kamran. And I'm not sure but you may have some trouble with (E)'s registered trademark if it's going to run televised.

Anyway back to the magic stuff. Please don't take this badly but I really expected much more from someone who calls himself a film maker. The angle was way too low and it was too dark!

As for the change, I thought that by using bridge cards the change would have been smoother.

~M

So this is how you get $6,000 (or was it 3,000?) with magic?

. . . . . . . hmmmmmm

Do it faster, get a better angle, and. . . well. . .. (sigh

-Nate River
    If you want my pass lectures, they're in the Ninja Forums.
    PM me only if you are desperate.

Oh this is the guy that bought loads of magic off Ellusionist isn't it..like practically everything the site sells ?

Anyway, yeah..I don't know what to look for so I can't comment on how well it was done, but I like the effect.

thanks for the comments

thanks alot for your comments. This clip was copied from cable tv before they were running my street show. They gave me good offer $1,650 performing each effect, so i made a deal with the channel. International Tour (In 4 Countries) performing street magic. Ellusionist have been really supportive and truely helped him in every way. The version of the video will be released soon on the net. There are many new editions to my collection including Indecent, Monster Box, Kaos and many more plus soon the complete gear set by ellusionist & Aliun Levitation. For some people it work out differently, in my case i bought alot of stuff almost everything the Ellusionist had to offer on there website till now and out of those effects i combine few of them in a routine and in few effects i made some changes according to people's reaction and it worked. It may not work for other people. Basically when i'm doing the effects in public regardless of the video quality or angles are bad or the performance is slow or poor, as long i and the spectator enjoys it that what really matters.

Why E's Trademark is not been used ?
    Well few reasons.
    1. I paid for all the products. they are not been sponsored by E.
    2. Alot of cable companies don't allow any companies logo to be advertize on Tv for free.
    3. Once you pay for the product then you don't have to show any logo.
    Last edited by kamrankhan; 12-24-2006 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamrankhan View Post
    thanks alot for your comments. This clip was copied from cable tv before they were running my street show. They gave me good offer $1,650 performing each effect, so i made a deal with the channel. International Tour (In 4 Countries) performing street magic. Ellusionist have been really supportive and truely helped him in every way. The version of the video will be released soon on the net. There are many new editions to my collection including Indecent, Monster Box, Kaos and many more plus soon the complete gear set by ellusionist & Aliun Levitation. For some people it work out differently, in my case i bought alot of stuff almost everything the Ellusionist had to offer on there website till now and out of those effects i combine few of them in a routine and in few effects i made some changes according to people's reaction and it worked. It may not work for other people. Basically when i'm doing the effects in public regardless of the video quality or angles are bad or the performance is slow or poor, as long i and the spectator enjoys it that what really matters.
    $1,650 is kind of too much for a cable show to pay for one effect. Also, you said that you are doing Aliun Levitation but it will not be released and has been canceled a long time ago by Ellusionist. But, the creator, is also releasing it by himself but it still has not been fully released yet but it is not called The Aliun Levitation. Maybe you should clear that up a little bit.

:.:Kryptonite:.:
    Last edited by :.:Kryptonite:.:; 12-24-2006 at 09:08 PM.
    "Me fail english?...That's unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

BANNED

Well few reasons.
    2. Alot of cable companies don't allow any companies logo to be advertize on Tv for free.

please tell me your joking i dont mean to be rude but i dont belive one word your saying so clear things up like kryptonite said because you couldnt have bought the aluin levitation?

Well few reasons.
    I don't think you understood my comment.

OK...You are calling your program "The Ellusionist", correct?
    If you are, then I'm not sure but I think that Christian and Bayme need to approve it.
    I may be wrong but it does seem to cross some copyright infringements.

Anyway good luck,

thanks for the comments

I don't think any of you guys understood my comment either.
    First of all. i know about the Aliun Levitation is not released yet, infact alot of changes have been made to that effect and i'm waiting till it's ready. If you read the above statement it says coming soon to my collection not have in my collection.

Second: The title " The Ellusionist " is not the name of the program. The title was given by me on this video for the Ellusionst Users.

Basically when i'm doing the effects in public regardless of the video quality or angles are bad or the performance is slow or poor, as long i and the spectator enjoys it that what really matters.
    Yes that is true.

However, the clip you showed us here on the forums seemed like you were performing for the camera. I don't think that was one of your gritty street performances.

~M
    Last edited by M!CHAEL; 12-24-2006 at 09:54 PM.