The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread

Who recommends XB?

I'm thinking about buying it.

[Edited by JWB81]
    ~you don't get into magic, magic gets into you~

:: Elite
    :: Retired

Yes, I do. Its great for beginning XCM artists.

Houdini
    Professional Musician/ Music Therapy Student
    Ellusionist Elite Member ::Retired::

Yes, I do recommend XB if you plan on getting into XCM. Plus with all that great material crammed into it, $40 dollars is a crazy good price. So yes, I do recommend it. I see that you are new, so welcome to the forums and please read the rules if you haven't already.

This really is not the right forum to post this question in. This belongs in the Product Pre-Purchase Questions forum. This forum is for posting videos and stuff, not asking who recommends DVD's.

Oh yeah, I see you only gave one minute for people to answer your question before you said "anyone?---". You need to give us a little more time than that to answer your question. Again, welcome to the forums and good luck!
    Last edited by ColinH; 08-12-2005 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinH
    This really is not the right forum to post this question in. This belongs in the Product Pre-Purchase Questions forum. This forum is for posting videos and stuff, not asking who recommends DVD's.
    Wouldn't it take less time and effort to report the thread and request it to move instead of posting that it's in the wrong forum and has a chance that a moderator would miss it =P (not trying to be a jerk in anyway, I'm just saying...)
    < Cron-Z Mastering the Illusion of Reality >

i havent been on the forums the last couple of days due to me practicing XB like crazy. buy it today!!!! this should be called "Who doesn't reccommend XB?" I doubt you will find one person.
    Vivek
    Xtreme Card Manipulator

Tricks are for kids.

vnandur@comcast.net

This forum is for posting videos and stuff
    No its not. Thats the e-media fourm.
    -Ryan

I strongly recommend this video to EVERYONE! It doesn't matter if you have no experience with XCM or not, you will learn so much from this two DVD set, guaranteed. You'll notice in my review that I said it gets my highest recommendation, and I wasn't kidding, this video is awesome! Get it very soon because you have no idea what you are missing. The moves are so fun to do, and the majority of them are fairly easy, the hardest section is the fanning, but everything you need to know it taught extremely thoroughly, just practice and your fans will be perfect! I love this DVD and I'll recommend this DVD to you, and everyone without thought, Xtreme Beginnerz is superb!!!
    The Prestiege now on DVD, be sure to see it guys, superb flick!

Elite Member *
    Quote Originally Posted by 1snoopy11
    No its not. Thats the e-media fourm.
    Ryan, he was right - This was in the e-media forum until it was moved.
    Craig
    craig.thomas@hushmail.com

I recommend this dvd because it has so many things like the 1 hour fanning workshop and my personal favorite move Daryl Hot Shot Cut. It's about 4hr long so you will find alot of moves that you'll like.

[FONT=Arial Black]Experts learn much from it, beginners' crazy for it...
    I don't think anyone would not recommend it.
    I don't see any points to refuse it either.

Look at the contents - far too much and AMAZING.
    Look at the price - far too low. (It is always said that it worths $90 and indeed it does.)

Get it now or you'll regret that.

Yours,
    Mnwlkr

PS: It was once said that $39.95 is just a promotional price. So it may go up later.
    [/FONT]

I recommdend it no matter what experience you have. If your interested in XCM, this is the DVD for you.

Beginners: You will learn the basics and beyond. What to do, the terminology, etc. The Q Section really, really, really helps.

Experienced: You will strengthen the moves you know now, learn some new (unpublished) moves, and has great practice routines. Here again, the Q Section will help you too.

Not only is it instructional and very well explained, but it is also entertaining. I would've bought it even if it was priced at 110$ US.
    < Cron-Z Mastering the Illusion of Reality >

Who recommends XB?

Anyone that owns it. Yes, it is that good.
    Formerly guitargodijk

I didn't get it yet, but my friend did, he said it was awesome!

Hope This Helps,
    cornerback1

I would reccomend it. I cant believe how much stuff is on the 2 dvds.
    ok