The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread

AceSwich cool way to swich aces! (video)

check out this cool video how easly you can take 4 aces and swich them very easy very fast ... Dont know if I created this but never seen at least this method

so check out and thell me what do you think
    Link:http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=AceSwich

It looks very cool, but if i am not mistaken you turn 8 cards, you turned 4 aces and 4 queens, right?
    The Michael Jordan of magic

That was pretty good pretty good, good job, i saw that done a few times, so i don't think you came up with that.
    "Sometimes the most courageous act is what you don't do."

whenever you make a vid of a trick, start out with all the cards the same way, just like if you were doing it live.
    Vivek
    Xtreme Card Manipulator

Tricks are for kids.

vnandur@comcast.net

Hey man,

Not bad. But that card switch is quite old. I'm not sure who exactly created it, but Michael Ammar uses that switch in the Arcobatic Aces effect on his Easy to Master Card Miracles tapes (I forget which volume, but it's 1, 2, or 3). You did a pretty good job with it... I suggest checking out the Acrobatic Aces effect. It takes what you've shown a few steps further. It changes a simple but cool 4 card switch (what you showed), and transforms it into a great effect.
    -The Silencer

Thanks all ...