The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
Page 1 of 2
1 2 ... LastLast
+ Reply to Thread

UNDO - flourishing video

Hi guys, this is how far I've come with flourishing

Hope you like it =) have fun!

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=UNDO

Any comments will be appreciated ^^;; thanks!

Edit: I think there was some problem with the link...
    Last edited by Pungyeon; 07-24-2005 at 03:40 PM.
    Lasse - themagiccellar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pungyeon
    Hi guys, this is how far I've come with flourishing

Hope you like it =) have fun!

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=UNDO

Any comments will be appreciated ^^;; thanks!
    I'm impressed.

That was cool man!!

thats crazy man
    Come To The Dark Side,We Have Cookies.
    OrrHazout.

I'm not an XCMer, but I'll try to give you feedback with substance. First off, the cuts were very fluid and smooth. From what I have seen that appears to be the most important, so good for you. I think your speed was ok, you may be able to slow it down a little and still have an impressive show. Overall - very nice.
    .::Find Your Own Solution::.

You should get into the XCM like De'vo and the rest of us at Superhandz and Handlordz. Well done. Expand more, use fans, more one-hand variety, springs, armspreads, displays. Get the CTG and Cobra DVDs. Defininlty get XB.

Nice job

Sorry I can't co-operate with De'vo, since I have been banned from his site....

Thanks for the comments guys, really glad you liked it =)

keep them coming ^^

Sorry I can't co-operate with De'vo, since I have been banned from his site...

Aww, man.. that is no excuse.

Say I got banned from Dan and Dave, what would I care? I'd still use their moves, why? 'Cause they have some dang decent moves!

As does De'vo.

"Best of both worlds" <--- Untill anyone can meet that, they cannot become a great flourisher.
    And the only reason you would completely dis-associate yourself with De'vo after being banned, would be 'cause you know you did a serious wrong to get banned.
    Or, under the condition that you were done a great injustice, then just laugh it off.

P.S. I didn't manage to see the vid, I'll have to wait 'till monday.
    Last edited by Gremmie; 07-24-2005 at 05:06 PM.
    The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.

I think you should pick up different moves beside the sybil and the like. It would really WOW your audiences.
    aka. Nemesis
    Superhandz.com/Handlordz.com

Where did you learn that stuff? I've wanted to learn XCM for a while now, and I'd really like to know where I could learn some of that stuff. Is it The System, or what? Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
    By the way, great video. The movements were very smooth.
    quack.

Hey Lasse,
    Looks great man, The system has some great cuts!!!! It shows that you've come a long a way now, keep it up!
    As for your banning on Superhandz, was that before or after De'vo left for Germany? Because he has stated that the new forums has gotten off to a fresh start and that all ban's has been lifted. So Jessica and Harwin was also let back in....Just wanted to let you know.

Yours
    Doctor D
    Who am I? Where am I going? Why am I doing this?

Gremmie: I know De'vo doesn't appreciate cross-over artists, so I don't want to disrespect him. His material is great, but If his moderators don't want me on his forums, I doubt they want me to do his stuff....

Magicduck: Yeah, it's from the System. Very cool DVD, I can recommend it ^^;;

Doctor D: Which forum is that? I can't find it... (maybe that's the one I got banned from) xD!

Thanks for all the nice words!

We are on the same boat now Pungyeon. Flourishers. The new members might not realise some of your slight mistakes.

All right, your Kryptonite will be a little jerky there with the last part where the bottom packet shifts to the top. You bottom packet gets jammed when the other packets get on top of it. Apply more pressure to your pinky so the packet sifts higher without any disturbance.

Your fans, if I am not wrong, you were about to do a pressure fan while ending up with an index fan. Anyways, your fanning should go UP and not horizontal. Going up will cause your fan to be round and going horizontal will just cause it to be a boring 90 degree fan.

And the rest are ok. Just keep the packets square and less sloppy.

Otherwise, you are quite smooth and fluent with decent speed and dexterity. Well done again, hopefully you will improve in your next video.

About De'vo. You are wrong about him. He is never against cross-artist, he is fine with me and I feel the same way with him too. I respect him, he respect me. Goes the same with you all. When you are banned, doesn't mean you cannot do his material. It's like, if some magic forum bans you (example) don't tell me you will stop magic? No.

It's also like whe you eat an apple and you accidentaly choked on a piece. "you will stop eating that fuit for your entire life" Nope. And try to compare De'vo with Dan and Dave, it's like comparing apples and oranges, ducks and chickens, dogs and cats....and the list goes on and on. They are completely different.

Once again, great video, hopefully a dramatic improvement next time.

Good Luck!
    Morgan.

very nice video, hoiw long have you bin XCM'ing? overall very nice :-)
    J O S H...

Doctor D: Which forum is that? I can't find it... (maybe that's the one I got banned from) xD!
    Lasse, you can go to superhandz and from there click your way to the forums...

Yours
    Doctor D
    Who am I? Where am I going? Why am I doing this?