The Ellusionist Forums are no longer active. Join us on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
+ Reply to Thread

Another street video of mine

Hey guys. I edited together another video of my buddies and I doing magic in downtown Madison, WI. This one is 6min long and 13mb I think, so don't even bother if you have dial-up. But, the two videos can be found here:

http://howdyoudothat.com/movie.html

And if you didn't catch the thread on the first video (3min) here is the link for the narrative of what you're seeing:

http://www.ellusionist.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31087

So...for the new/longer one, here's what's going on:

- Matthew doing Two Card monte
    - Matthew doing Mis-Made Bill
    - Lochlan Masters on the hot rod. This does not show up good on the video but I put it in just to show that even something as simple as a hot rod can get good reactions.
    - Matthew doing Ammar's Crazy man's Handcuffs
    - The end of Matthew's Sponge ball routine
    - Matthew's card to pocket routine. I cut out the middle part just to get the time down. Check out the guy in the background who goes "what's going on here?"
    - Then that's me with the needle through arm
    - Then Lochlan doing....wel...see for yourself
    - And then just some short clips. Flating Bill, The Coin That Falls Up (Muscle Pass), Me doing the ash trick (we didn't get a good shot on camera, but that's the K of Diamonds on my arm), Lochlan doing Professors nightmare, me doing the Shapeshifter, Matthew doing the Coin Bite, The Magic coloring book (That's right folks, the magic coloring book being used for street magic), and then the end of a lost and found card routine.

So, hope you like them. Sorry the file is so big but we had so much stuff. We are going to head out in a couple weeks again and do some much cooler/harder tricks.

James...
    Last edited by OneEyedJack; 07-27-2005 at 12:23 PM.

That was really good dude. I liked all of the tricks

Quote Originally Posted by CLUB ORD FO
    Hey guys. I edited together another viedo of my buddies and i doing magic in downtown Madison, WI. This one is 6min long and 13mb I think, so don't even bother if you have dial-up. But, the two videos can be found here:

http://howdyoudothat.com/movie.html

And if you didn't catch the thread on the first video (3min) here is the link for the narrative of what you're seeing:

http://www.ellusionist.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31087

So...for the new/longer one, here's what's going on:

- Matthew doing Two Card monte
    - Matthew doing Mis-Made Bill
    - Lochlan Masters on the hot rod. This does not show up good on the video but I put it in just to show that even something as simple as a hot rod can get good reactions.
    - Matthew doing Ammar's Crazy man's Handcuffs
    - The end of Matthew's Sponge ball routine
    - Matthew's card to pocket routine. I cut out the middle part just to get the time down. Check out the guy in the background who goes "what's going on here?"
    - Then that's me with the needle through arm
    - Then Lochlan doing....wel...see for yourself
    - And then just some short clips. Flating Bill, The Coin That Falls Up (Muscle Pass), Me doing the ash trick (we didn't get a good shot on camera, but that's the K of Diamonds on my arm), Lochlan doing Professors nightmare, me doing the Shapeshifter, Matthew doing the Coin Bite, The Magic coloring book (That's right folks, the magic coloring book being used for street magic), and then the end of a lost and found card routine.

So, hope you like them. Sorry the file is so big but we had so much stuff. We are going to head out in a couple weeks again and do some much cooler/harder tricks.

James...
    Pretty easy tricks, yet perfect handeling and great showmanship... impressive.

I loved that so very much! Seriously, that was great. You hardly appeared in the second video though, but it was very good. Is Matthew member of the forums?
    Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    I loved that so very much! Seriously, that was great. You hardly appeared in the second video though, but it was very good. Is Matthew member of the forums?

Yeah I spent most of my time behind the camera. And to be honest my camera time just sucked. I messed up a lot, bad sound, bad camera angles.... That was my first "street" performance.

And the other guys are not members of the forums. lochlan I might add is also a master balloon sculpter. That guy can make anything...and I mean anything. He has won many awards. And the best part about knowing balloons, if you run out of magic at a kids show, balloons never get old

James....

That was one of the best Street videos I have seen. It has such an awesome, look, and organization to it. Like a short movie, reminded me of the old days watchin Kard Klub :)

Thanks,
    Matt.

BANNED
    i've seen the other video you made and this one was just as good. i like to see the "out and about" performances.

Attachment says it all.

Nice job.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	now3.jpg‎
Views:	246
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	780  
    -The Eye-

**** you are good, i just love all the tricks, moves you did.
    I just wonder, how many years are you in card magic and card manipulation?
    The Michael Jordan of magic

:: Elite
    :: Retired

Great video's. Good job, keep it up.

Houdini
    Professional Musician/ Music Therapy Student
    Ellusionist Elite Member ::Retired::

Quote Originally Posted by The Eye
    Attachment says it all.

Nice job.
    haha!! great reactions and showman ship, i liked your variety of tricks.
    Vivek
    Xtreme Card Manipulator

Tricks are for kids.

vnandur@comcast.net

NICE video man!!
    Working on my grammar!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Marks
    That was one of the best Street videos I have seen. It has such an awesome, look, and organization to it. Like a short movie, reminded me of the old days watchin Kard Klub :)

Thanks,
    Yeah, I know what your saying.

By the way, it's nice to see someone doing street stuff with the Tigers.
    AIM screen name: kbrownie1289